Note : The Pickup time can be changed as per guest preference
Always wondered how visiting Taj Mahal; the timeless beauty of Agra and of the world feels like? To see and experience the marvelous monument with your own eyes? Well, here is one way you can make your trip to Taj Mahal even more majestic, amazing and unforgettable.
You can get the paramount experience of visiting the Taj Mahal with Agra tour by helicopter which lets you witness Taj in all its glory with a whole new perspective of aerial views like never seen before. Get on this premium ride from Delhi to Agra in helicopter with your special one, family or friends and take in the beautiful views of the Taj in between the soaring heights of the sky.
Pre-Planned Pick-up facilities
Taj Mahal tour by helicopter provides with pickup facilities from your hotel/residence to Palam Airport in air-conditioned car, your comfort being our top most priority. Drop-off facilities from Palam airport to your desired hotel/ home is also available at the end of the tour.
Reach Agra by helicopter and take in the breathtaking aerial views of the Taj and Agra Fort from the comfortable and luxurious seats of the helicopter. Assistance is provided on arrivals and departures throughout the tour with proper traditional Indian welcome with garlands.
Breath-taking views from helicopter
Agra tour by helicopter lets you witness the beautiful Yamuna, flowing with a serene calm besides Taj Mahal, the beautiful Mughal Gardens and clear water fountains surrounding the majestic white marble monument itself, all set in a single unique frame for you to enjoy via the helicopter ride. Take in all the wondrous aerial views of the Taj Mahal and make some special memories on your Taj Mahal tour by helicopter. Not only Taj, you also get to experience the aerial view of the strong and splendid Agra Fort; the standing evidence of the proud Mughal Era. To make the ride even more comfortable, in-flight refreshments are also available.
Comfortable rides to Taj and Agra Fort
After being awestruck from your flying trip, Agra tour by helicopter takes you for a close up visit to the Taj and Agra Fort. After reaching the helipad in Agra, journey towards the Taj Mahal begin in luxury sedan for your utmost comfort and pleasure. A proficient and multilingual guide is present at your service throughout Taj Mahal tour by helicopter to give you historic insights about the monument making your visit to the Taj even more meaningful and unforgettable.
Luxurious lunch and comforts
After visiting the Taj, to refresh and fill those over excited stomachs, Taj Mahal tour by helicopter have your lunch organized at the amazing “Pinch of Spice” restaurant. With the exquisite and extremely delicious lunch at this restaurant with amazing ambience, keeping your comfort foremost priority.
After the refreshments, we move ahead on our journey to the grand Agra Fort and enter the era of the Mughal Period which is a major part of the historic India. And here your Agra tour by helicopter ends as we depart to Delhi via helicopter from the nearest helipad in Agra, having the perfect ending to the most amazing, luxurious and paramount trip of your life.
- 60 % of the amount to paid for booking confirmation and balance 20 days before departure.
- In case of foreign nationals, a minimum of 01 months advance confirmation and the copy of documents like passport, visa and ID card is required.
- In case the group of clients is more than 05 adults, additional charter can be arranged. Additional 6th person may be accommodated subjected to conditions.
- For a group larger than 10 Pax, additional charters can be arranged.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Mentioned flight shall depend upon weather / wind/ fog / visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change / divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational restrictions.
• Confirmation of the flight is subject to availability and booking can be confirmed after the receipt of 100% advance payment only. Passengers are allowed 05kg baggage’s and the average weight per person is assumed to be 75kg.
• 35% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled any time after blocking of the aircraft till 07 days of the scheduled departure.
• 60% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 04 days of the scheduled departure.
• 100 % of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 02 days of the scheduled departure.